(1)The Company will strive to ensure that its acquisition, holding, use, and disclosure of customers’ personal information do not infringe on the rights and interests of said customers.
(2)Customers can visit the Company’s website without disclosing any of their personal information, and no personal information is collected from customers when they simply view the website.
(4)The Company strives to protect the personal information of customers that has been obtained by the Company by taking appropriate measures regarding the establishment of in-house regulations and an in-house management system, the education of employees, and the prevention of unauthorized access to personal information as well as the loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of personal information, and by continuously reviewing these measures.
(5)The Company uses customers’ personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives listed below.
* To respond to contacts and inquiries.
* To fulfill any contracts entered into between the customer and the Company.
* To send customers information regarding events, etc., that the Company holds.
(6)The Company will not provide a customer’s personal information to any third party without the customer’s prior consent.
However, the Company may provide a customer’s personal information to third parties without the customer’s prior consent in any of the situations listed below.
* When so provided for by laws or regulations.
* When it is necessary to protect human life, limb, or property, and obtaining the customer’s consent would be difficult.
* When a state body, a local governmental organization, or a fiduciary thereof is obligated to cooperate with the performance of duties pursuant to laws or regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer might impede the performance of said duties.